Friday, January 11, 2013

                                  My value essay

  1. There are a lot of valuable things in this world but what do you value the most? The first thing I value is my Xbox because it was 250 dollars and if it broke i would be really sad. My Xbox is the priced thing i value obviously because it was 250 dollars. I got my new Xbox just a couple weeks ago because my old one was horrible and I hated it. Me  and my dad pulled into the parking lot of game stop and got out of the car then went inside. My dad told me to get in line and wait while he walked around looking at games. After I traded in my old Xbox and got the new one we left the store and went home.
The second thing I value is my family because they are always there for me when I need them. And that's priceless. For example sometimes when i need help my mom,dad,or sister can help me with it. There are other times they were there for me but I just don't remember them fully. So whether you value priced things over priceless things or priceless things over priced things it doesn't matter which one it is its your choice.









1 comment:

  1. you say those are valuable things, and they are pretty valuable.i bet you strongly value your family like spending time with them. great job on your essay Kurtis, bravo (claps hands) :)

    ReplyDelete